<$BlogRSDURL$>
_The_Lone_Codeman_
Tuesday, April 20, 2004
 
European software patent

Thank god, it was voted against this lunatic proposal which came from the European Patent Office. Imagine if it would have gone through, I mean, how STUPID could you be...amazing. Imagine how much money they wasted, imagine the time wasted....

So the proposal was to be able to take a blocking patent on "any" part of code or solution. This would lead to that 99.9% of all IT solutions would have been illegal to use for others. SCARY. Imagine the job loss in Europe, the economical disaster, the end for so many companies.

Again, scary thought. I think I will file my own proposal to EU - to be able to put the responsible people in jail that comes up with proposals like these!!!!

Read the article
Home of EPO
..Or why not sending EPO a message from here?

Why not sending me some comments about this???





Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger