<$BlogRSDURL$>
_The_Lone_Codeman_
Sunday, December 05, 2004
 
I am working on it...

OK, enough about politics. It just brings me down to see where it fails so incredibly much. I can not promise I'll never write about politics again, but I DO promise only to write about it when it's absolutely neccessary to...well, get if off my chest.

So, what's been happening lately. A lot, maybe too much. It seems I do not have any time left for doing some blogging. Well, I have to start prioritize I think. Any suggestions?

Actually I have so much to write about, just need to get it all sorted. I am working on it.

For today I just have a cool link for you; it's this http://www.readthefuckingmanual.co.uk/ I strongly suggest you to visit it if you're into development (especially web and JavaScript). The site has a cool attitude and you'll maybe learn something too.

That's all for now.



Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger