<$BlogRSDURL$>
_The_Lone_Codeman_
Thursday, January 27, 2005
 
Software Patent

So, big things are happening on the 2nd and 3rd of February - whether software patents get legalized in the EU!!!

Since I am just now getting more and more involved in the www.NosoftwarePatent.com, I have spent some time going over the position of different members and, let's say, acted accordingly. I can NOT stress this enough, everybody working- or are involved in this business, would speak up against it. It's such a CRAZY idea...to have patent on specific software solutions. Greeeeeeeeeeeed, that's what is driving this forward.

Please support this in any way you can - send e-mails, phone them...get active. How? Visit
www.NosoftwarePatent.com and you'll get all the info you need...like I did.

OR...

Do you have comments about this? You want to be heard - you are welcome to comment here and I can forward it to the correct people.



Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger