<$BlogRSDURL$>
_The_Lone_Codeman_
Tuesday, March 15, 2005
 
Have been sick...
I really, really, REALLY should write something. It's not that I don't have anything to write about, in fact I have 3 posts to finish, it's just that I've been sick for some time now. I'll soon have something more.

:: I was thinking of writing something about starting up a web site using PHP/MySQL and where to find the FREE providers.

:: Another post is going to be about the browser called Avant Browser. New interesting MS IE based "add-on", but with some nice features.

:: And the third is about some specifics about MS Access and MS SQL - things to think about when using both of them...and why it sometimes can be a good idea to use both of them.

OK, until soon...




Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger